Wednesday, July 23, 2008

The dogs first home hair cut

Sean and I decide to save money we would start grooming the boys at home. It costs around 120 each time they are both groomed and for that we could buy a nice pair of clippers. So that sealed the deal. So this past Saturday we gave it a go and let me tell you it is a whole lot harder than it looks. As my Mom put it "They look like they were attacked by the mad clippers!" I thought everyone would enjoy some pictures!


Before


"Stop the torture!"


"What are you doing to me?"


"Oh dear, some one help me!"


After


After

None of the after picture do their "Great" haircuts justice. I'll try to take some better ones.


3 comments:

Chris said...

Glad to read a few posts, we LOVE 'em! Cutting dogs hair seems to be like cutting a 2 year olds hair...they won't sit still and when you tell them to do something they don't understand and don't cooperate. Of all of the bad haircuts I've given Buddha, I always notice that after a week or two it all blends in and doesn't look so bad. Give it a few more tries and you'll get better at it.

Anonymous said...

I think they look fine...but maybe its because I have never had a dog get a haircut, except for the home due....love you....natalie

Anonymous said...

We've tried a couple of times to shave our Long haired Persian cat, generally we've just left her alone and tried to tease the extra fur out b/c of the ensuing -- furball. (sorry!)

Sidenote - I put 'Cute only gets you so far' into Google, and you were the number one hit!

Jon