Tuesday, September 18, 2007

A space of my own

Last night with some help from Sean I got my furniture all arranged in my craft room and started putting my stuff away. I'm very happy with how the color blue I picked out looks on the walls. I'm also really excited about my new desk! I can't wait to finish organizing the room so I can start back in on my projects. It will also be nice to have a place to set my laptop up. Charlie was happy because I put one of my desks under the window so he can look out. Toby was happy because I set up the papasan chair so he can curl up on it while I'm working or sit on my lap while I'm sitting in it. Tonight I plan on putting up some of my posters and getting the rest of my stuff where it belongs.

So now when Sean is watching Football which happens pretty much everyday. The only game free days are tues, wed, and thurs however that doesn't stop him from watching shows about football. I don't mind football games and can tune it out for the most part but I can't stand the hours and hours of analysis and speculation about football. So now I can just go in my craft room and blast my dance techno and do whatever I want! Yah!

1 comment:

Dan said...

Sounds nice! (the football watching part at least :D) Just kidding! Enjoy your space :D