Friday, November 16, 2007

de-flea-ing the house

So Charlie definately has/had fleas. The boys also seemed to have a few on them. So they all got Frontlined! That was an expensive trip to the vet!!! Then after the 24 hr waiting period I 've been washing and vacuuming the house like a mad women. Our bed being the first thing to be stripped and washed. I did the puppy beds last night. I have tons more clean/vaccuming to do this weekend. Plus lots and lots of raking! I can't see any grass in my front yard just leaves! More on that later.

I hope to not have to use any chemicals to get rid of the fleas. So keep your fingers crossed.

4 comments:

Chris said...

Good luck! Sounds like a big pain in the....neck! I'm telling you try the drops, if it is really bad maybe flea collars for the dogs. We used the drops and that took care of the problem. We didn't need to do any out of the normal cleaning either.

Anonymous said...

So I dreamed last night that I had fleas. I woke up all sorts of freaked out. :) Wanna come and help me clean? I would come help you but you are going to Texas....

Shari said...

Ewwwwieeeee.....

Anonymous said...

Poor kitty and puppies :(. That sounds horrible. I hope that you can get them with just one round!