Thursday, October 30, 2008

Days until Thesis is complete

So according to my rough estimate there are 112 days left until the thesis is complete. Sean told me that he would be defending mid Feb so I did my calculation based on Feb 18th. We'll keep this little calculation between me and my readers, since I know Sean doesn't read my blog.

So I suppose 112 more days of doom. I say doom because this is the most stressed I have ever seen him. He isn't sleeping well and can't stop thinking about his thesis. Watching him go through this just reaffirms my plan to not ever do a thesis. I occasionaly bring work home or think about work from home, but rarily do I lose sleep over work. I hope to keep it this way!

So keep your fingers crossed that Sean can get his rough draft done before New years and defend on time!

1 comment:

Chris said...

I wouldn't look at it like 112 days of doom, because you have Christmas in there so it's really like 111 days of doom. Plus when you throw in New Years, Thanksgiving, and Valentines day you are really looking like 108 days of doom. See that's not so bad!