Saturday, March 8, 2008

Blizzard March 08

Well we experienced our first big snow storm here in ohio today and yesterday. Now I will preference this with we had several storms of similar magnitude in Boston. However people in Ohio are not prepared to deal with storms of this size. We have about 12-15 inches of snow. Esimation is difficult due to the blowing snow which caused drifting. The conditions were pretty nasty this morning and most of the day. The only ones at our house enjoying the snow are the dogs. I thought I would post a few pictures. Oh and I want to give a shout out to Amy and Jessie who made it to Columbus during a lull in the storm on Saturday early morning (2am) but have been stuck there because the roads are too bad for us to drive the 80 or so miles to pick them up. Luckily they were able to find a hotel! I really hope I can see you ladies tomorrow!!!






1 comment:

Chris said...

I was thinking about you guys when I saw the news of the storm yesterday. Enjoy the snow, nothing better than a March blizzard to get you in the mood for spring!