Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Nightmares about work

You know that you've been working too much when you have nightmares about work. I had a demo today for work and last night I had nightmares about coding and the demo. It was down right creepy!!! One should never dream about java code...it is just wrong!

However my demo went pretty well. I get to do it again next wednesday with hopefully some additional functionality. In the mean time I need to learn about SQL and oracle. Fun stuff, let me tell you. Oh and Sean said today that I may have to help him with the coding of his thesis. When I asked him jokingly if he would pay me, he actually said yes. Then I said "and hire a maid" and he said "perhaps that could be my payment!"

So it looks like I may be interviewing for the position of maid/housekeeper. Any takers?

3 comments:

Chris said...

When I used to work at the jail I'd have dreams that all of the inmates were either escaping, fighting, or just running amuck. Sad part is I still have those dreams from time to time and I haven't worked there for 5+ years! On to the house keeping thing, I saw this article today and thought about you and your post yesterday:
http://www.denverpost.com/breakingnews/ci_8468327

Anonymous said...

Jenn is good at housework. Oh, wait, maybe that was a dream...

Unknown said...

Maybe she just needs practice?