Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Single mom with a kid in college....

That is how I'm feeling lately. Sean is super busy with school and I'm super busy with work. Yet I still have to cook dinner and clean the house and all the other things that keep this house running. And of course on top of that take care of Sean. Read doing his laundry, making him coffee, poking him when he falls asleep doing homework. This whole Sean being in school thing and me working full time thing is more taxing and time consuming than I thought it would be.

What little time I have gotten to myself lately has consisted of reading work books and attempting to get my craft room cleaned up. I can't wait until our trip to las vegas in a couple of weeks. I plan on relaxing and taking in the sights. More on that later.

I'm excited for Amy and Jessie's visit this weekend. I still have somethings to do before they get here but I'm getting there.

Oh and I have 3 animals that I'm considering giving away due to waking us up multiple time during the night! Any takers??? They're cute just a bit boogery.........

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, I wish I could help, but I can't. Sorry. You'll make it. I spoke to Katie Cantrell last night. She is getting married. I passed on some congrats for you. Good luck with everything. Love you!

Chris said...

Just wait till you add a couple of kids into the mix! Of course Sean probably won't be in school then. I think you should make Sean help out with some of those chores. While he is cooking dinner 3 nights a week you could be doing stuff you want to do (not reading work books either).