Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Weekend Madness!!!

Sean and I returned to Boston this weekend for Dan and Shari's wedding. We arrived Friday around 7pm. I dropped Sean off downtown for Dan's bachelor party and headed To Robyn's for a girls night sleepover. Saturday was jammed packed with wedding prep stuff all day. I've got pink nails and toes to prove it!. Saturday was the Rehearsal dinner at Vinny T's. The food was delicious and it was nice to finally start putting some faces with names of various family members.

Sunday started bright and early for me with my hair at 6am. I swear my hair didn't change from 6am to 9pm. I got my makeup done around 11am and then pictures began. The ceremony started at 1pm and was beautiful. I had never attend a Jewish ceremony and it was a really neat and meaningful ceremony. The weather was just perfect. It was a little cool around 60 degrees but the sun was shiny. I would be lying if I said I didn't shred a tear. Thank goddess for waterproof mascara. The rest of the day was food and more food followed by lots of dancing. It was a super happy occasion as all wedding should be and the Bride was radiant as was the Groom. I can't wait to see the pictures.

I did bring my camera but I didn't actually take too many photos. If any of the ones I took come out I'll be sure to post one.

I'm happy to be home after an exhausting and wonderful weekend!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So long as there was not any barfing at the bachelor party, sounds like a fun weekend. :) Love you!

Shari said...

Don't even get me started about the bachelor party!!!! :)

No, seriously...Kate, you were such a wonderful bridesmaid, I couldn't have gotten through the weekend without you...

Come back, we miss you!