Friday, June 8, 2007

The Big 25!

Today is my 25th birthday! It is a little strange to think about being 25. On one hand it is just another day but then on the other I'm half way to 30. So far my birthday is turning out to be excellent! I may have a lead on a job possibility with my current company in Dayton Oh. I talk with the manager out there today and I'm going to meet up and talk with him when we are out there for our house hunting trip. My co-workers took me out for Indian! I love Indian and the food was excellent today. We even got my boss to come and try Indian. I think he liked it alright.

Tonight Shari and Sean are throwing me a surprise-ish birthday party with help from Natalie and Robyn. I know it is happening and I know who is coming but that is about all I know. I'm sure it will be fantastic! I'll post some pictures later. I even bought a new top to wear to the party!

One other highlight was my brother calling and singing me happy birthday! It was too cute!

7 comments:

Shari said...

Robyn was an integral part of the party plans too!

Can't wait for tonight...

Dan said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KATE!!! I'm excited for tonight!

Anonymous said...

Everybody on Zune wishes you a happy birthday!

Scott said...

Technically, you're halfway to 50 and 83 1/3% of the way to 30. =)

Anonymous said...

I love Scott's math. I guess that proves I am nerdier than I was yesterday.

Happy Birthday honey! I hope you are having the most fabulous day!

Your house is all clean and ready for you....

Unknown said...

Happy Belated Birthday!

Chris said...

Hope the party was great, and happy birthday from your Utah family. I officially added your b-day to my google calendar based on your advice the other day. Nice work on the job lead as well!