Thursday, August 30, 2007

Distracted

Sean's new TV came yesterday......that is my only excuse as to why there are no pictures. He wasn't home when FedEx came so we had to drive down and get it from their warehouse after 7pm last night. Once we get it in the house and out of the box his response was "Maybe it is too big!" I didn't think it was possible for a man to think a TV was too big. Keep in mind we got the 46 inch so it could be bigger. Granted we upgraded from like a 28 inch or something. So comparatively it is huge. So once we got it setup and working with the cable we were both mesmerized. I managed to unhook myself by 10:30 and go to bed Sean however stay up until I don't know when watching it. Hopefully that won't be a trend or this school thing might not go so well for him. Now I just have to figure out how this DVR thing works on the new remote and with Time Warner and we'll be all set!

3 comments:

Dan said...

I'm soooo jealous! Just one thing:
New TV + HD/DVR = Lots of time on the couch (and no social life!)

MBP said...

Oh dear! let me know if you need a couch buddy. I'm only a flight away;)

Chris said...

I bet a TV that size could even make the Cleveland Browns look good! Again here is a second vote for jealous!