Friday, August 10, 2007

Time flies when you're having fun!

Tues was Sean and I's 3 year anniversary. It is hard to believe that we have been married that long. On the same note sometime it feels like it was just yesterday when we got married. Sometimes people have a hard time believing that I'm married or that I've been married this long. To me it was just natural, the next progression. That is not to say that being married has been easy. I think being married and staying married it a lot of work however it is worth the work to have someone you love and can depend on.

Sean and I had a very low key anniversary. We went down Monday night to the North end and had dinner at Artu. The food was pretty good but the service was a bit lacking. We then headed over to Cafe Vittoria for tiramisu and lattes to go. I really hope that we can have dinner down in the north end one more time before we move because it our favorite place in Boston. We love the atmosphere and all the good food. So for us to go there to celebrate our anniversary was just perfect.

3 comments:

Dan said...

Happy Anniversary! I didn't even realize! Glad you guys had such a nice time.

Chris said...

Happy Anniversary, imagine what you will be posting about on your 30th anniversary! Moving seems to be one of the most stressful times in a marriage, keep that in mind and just go with the flow. Good luck with everything, and here's to many many more happy years for the two of you!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the new additions to your family. I had no idea that you were getting a new dog. Love you lots!