Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Its been a while.....

I know it has been a while since my last post. Things have been a little crazy. The move is less than 2 weeks away and we have tons and tons of stuff left to do before hand. Also we have social engagements almost every single day until we leave. In fact if anyone else wants to see me before I head out that doesn't already have an arranged time speak now or forever hold you peace! J/K you may just have to come and visit us in Ohio. Just to give everyone a better picture let me break it down for you:

Days left of work: 8
Days left in Mass: 11
Packers come: Aug 13
Movers come: Aug 14
Mom comes: Aug 16 (early)
We leave at lunch on Aug 17.
Arrive in Ohio: Aug 18

I just can't believe how quickly this came up on me. I have lists and lists of things to do. I have had great intentions of being more prepared, yet I can't seem to make myself do many of the things on the list. I have a scary feeling that I may be up all night before the packers come....so keep your fingers crossed that is not the case.

Also it seems like the list of things we are moving our selves keeps getting bigger instead of smaller! I just don't want things I can't replace to get lost or broken. It is good thing we have a wagon!

No comments: