Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Today's smile: Attack of the Post-it-note!

I know it has been a while since a posted a smile so I'm going to recount a funny story about our cat Charlie.

One morning last week Charlie was sitting on the dining room table and was attacked by a sticky note! And by attacked I mean he sat his tail on one which was sticky side up. So try to picture a blue post-it stuck to Charlie's tail, flapping around. Needless to say Charlie was not happy and a little freaked out and kept spinning in circles trying to catch the sticky. Meanwhile the sticky is just flapping around. Well, I tried to catch him to get it off and he kept moving farther down the hallway clearly upset and thought he was being attacked. I finally caught him and remove it. At which point he look very indignant. Like how dare that THING attach to MY tail!!!

I really wish I could have video taped the incident because I think it would have done quite well on youtube. I could have been famous! Anyways hopefully you can get a small laugh or at least smile out of the narrative.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is awesome! KitKat had a similar experience with some tape. She was running about spitting yawling, and creating general mayhem.