Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Expecting a new addition to our family...

Sean and I are expecting a new FURRY addition to our family. Sean and I will be taking in Sean's brother Michael's Brittany Spaniel Toby. Toby has become too much for them to handle so he is going to become a part of our family. Sean and I have been considering getting a second dog for sometime now so it was an easy decision.

Toby is a very sweet dog who is in some serious need of some training and more exercise. I imagine he will be a pill to deal with some of the time but hopefully having Quincy around will help. Sean and I will also have to adjust our habits again so we aren't leaving things around the house that puppies might want to chew on. We have gotten lazy now that Quincy knows what he is and isn't allow to chew on.

Toby is close to a year old so is still very much a puppy with a lot of energy. I think Toby will be arriving in early September. I will need to step up my efforts to locate a good dog walker and perhaps a daycare for a couple of times a week so the boys get plenty of exercise.

At this rate I think I'm either doomed to have all boys or all my children will be girls! Because I'm already out numbered 3 to 1 and now it will be 4 to 1. Good thing the furry ones don't get a vote. Oh and everyone should keep their fingers crossed that Quincy learns to share! Cause all the barking will definitely get old.

4 comments:

Shari said...

So much for the puggles...

Dan said...

That's exciting news. Guess you are going to end up with a new dog just as you guys are getting settled in Ohio. Fun!

Chris said...

You''l have to send some pictures along

Anonymous said...

josh says i need to smack some sense into you. i think he is trying to tell you that cats rule and dogs droool.

http://search.petfinder.com/petnote/displaypet.cgi?petid=8760173

http://search.petfinder.com/petnote/displaypet.cgi?petid=7874922

Good luck getting charlie and quincy and toby to play nice and good luck with the move. Miss ya chica!