Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Finally have internet

We finally got our internet and cable TV setup last night. However by the time we got all the routers setup and working it was time to head to bed so I'll post some pictures tonight. We also got the fence done yesterday. Quincy loves his new yard! He was sprinting around last night will his ball. We couldn't be happy either since now all we have to do is open the door and let him out. Which is especially good since he has some sort of infection right now where he is drinking tons of water and needing to go out every couple of hours. I promise to post some pics tonight!

2 comments:

Dan said...

Yay for internet!

Chris said...

Just in time, now Sean won't miss the fantasy football draft tomorrow night! Remind him if you think about it, or else I'm going to stick him with 5 kickers, the 5 worst defenses, and Brady Quinn at quarterback.....Oh wait I better watch what I say about those Cleveland players now that you are Ohioans.