Friday, July 20, 2007

Fun with Purses

For my birthday Shari and Robyn got my a gift certificate to 1154 Lill which is a store that you can build custom purses. Last night we went down there to create the purse! We had tons of fun picking out fabrics and putting them together to build the perfect purse. I swear I was in purse heaven and it was so hard to narrow things down to the final purse (shown above). I really think I could have designed at 3-4 more purses from all the different fabrics I liked.
Unfortunately it will take until Aug 18th to get the purse so it is being shipped to the new house. So I promised to take and send photos of it when it arrives. I also promised to bring when I return to the Boston area for Shari's wedding in October. I seriously can't wait to get the purse. I feel quite inspired to open my own create your custom purse shop some day.

Well after designing and purchasing the awesome purse we heading over to The Upper Crust for some delicious pizza and of course more girl talk! We topped the evening off with ice cream from J.P. Licks in Davis square. I got some excellent cookie dough ice cream. I forgot how much I love cookie dough. It really might be my next food kick.....of course that might not be ideal for my waist line. It is a good thing that Edy's make a double churned light with the dough!

I will of course post some more picture of the PURSE when it comes! I'm so excited!!!

2 comments:

Robyn said...

last night was great. and you made just about the cutest purse ever (of course, not in argyle, but cute nonetheless).

Dan said...

Wow... I'm so sorry I missed that event... :)