Monday, July 16, 2007

Things are coming together

I just wanted to give everyone an update on how things are going for the move. I heard from the guy in Ohio and they are going to offer me a job. So I'll get to stay with my current company and just transfer. This is excellent news and exactly what I was hoping for!!!

On the house front, things are still going as planned. There were only a few minor issues that we are asking to be fixed before we close. I haven't heard the sellers response yet but I'm figuring no new is probably good news. I'm going to call my buyer's agent today and get an update.

We discovered that we already paid our last month's rent so we are pretty much all set with our current house. We are solving the fence issue by throwing a fence removal bbq in a couple of weeks. Thank goodness for good friends who are willing to help in exchange for beer and food.

We still have a lot of stuff to accomplish before the movers come and a lot of people to spend some time with some I imagine this time will fly by way to quickly!

3 comments:

Dan said...

Congratulations on the job! Also, I'm glad we can help you guys get the fence out. Should be an interesting day

Chris said...

Congrats on the job! You rock. It's awesome when things fall into place like they are supposed to. Good luck on the fence, hopefully the posts are not cemented in?? What happened with the well water?

Anonymous said...

Way to Go, That is awesome news Ms Top Secret. I will keep my fingers crossed for cool happy well balanced coworkers who shun perfume.

Have fun at the fence removing bbq. Josh and i wish we were closer so we could help too. So are you taking it with you or craigslisting it?