Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Soon to be home owners!

We have the house under contract! We were able to workout a deal with the sellers after several back and fourths. So baring any problems with the inspections and appraisal....We are HOME OWNERS!

Sean and I are super excited! I'll keep you all post about that and my job. I should find out whether they are going to give me an offer next week. It seemed very promising after my interview yesterday so keep your fingers crossed (mentally of course....cause that could get painful otherwise)

4 comments:

Chris said...

Nice work! Looks like you guys did good, house looks great.

Dan said...

Congratulations! Seems like things are coming together for you guys. I'll keep my fingers crossed for the job!

Unknown said...

That's so exciting!! Good luck with finalizing everything, and lots of luck with the job.

Unknown said...

Great news, love the house. Good luck with the job. It was Great seeing you last week.