Thursday, March 22, 2007

2 for 4

I said I would predict each week who was going home on idol...I'm a little behind here were my picks for the last two and the results.

last week: Brandon (correct)
this week: Phil (incorrect stephanie)

so with one correct from before I still have a big old F. However Stephanie's exit was a bit of a surprise to most people I think. Especially considering she was definately better than Phil, Sanjaya, and Haley! Just more proof that the show isn't really totally about singing ability. However it does make for enteraining TV. Tune in for my prediction next week...I'll do it before the results I promise!

2 comments:

Chris said...

What's going on in the other reality shows? I count on your blog to keep me up to date!

Kate said...

LOL...I'll see what I can do...I'm a little behind on the "pussy cat dolls" and "America's next top model". I plan on catch up tonight...got to love DVR.