Thursday, March 8, 2007

What is it about reality tv?

What is it about reality TV? It just grabs you, like giant slimy tentancles. Not only do I watch American Idol, I've to been stucked into America's next top model, and the search for the next pussy cat doll. I just sit there riveted to my TV, unable to unglue my butt from the couch cushions. Minute after minute of drama trauma and I can't get enough. Will it release its grip or will I add yet another reality TV show to my DVR. At least I can fast forward through the commericals and Ryan Seacrest!

4 comments:

Shari said...

Pussy cat dolls? Really?

I do have a special place in my heart for Project Runway, but for the most part reality tv doesn't do it for me like it does for you...

Kate said...

I know I know...how could I get sucked into that one.....

Oh oh I love project runway! That one is probably my favorite.

Anonymous said...

Wow, and I thought that I knew all there is know about you. Reality tv, and more. I guess we never really know anyone. :)

Chris said...

Don't cha wish your wish you girlfriend was hot like me? Don't cha......

What do you think? Should I try out?