Wednesday, March 28, 2007

In reality TV land...

Tough call this week as to who is going home. Sanjaya was awful again. He murdered "Bathwater" and had horrible hair. However somebody is still voting for him. So I think he will be unfortunately safe again. My prediction for the bottom three are: Chris Richardson, Chris Sligh, and Haley.

Going home: Chris Richardson (also murdered "Don't speak" one of my favorite No Doubt songs)

However so far I'm not that good at picking who is going home so we'll see tonight!

In other reality TV news.... Sisely went home on "The search for the next doll" That show is really like a dream come true for all the men out there. For most of the show the contestants are half naked and dancing suggestively. Last night their challenge was to prove that they were sexy they had an hour to come up with and teach a short dance to a male partner. So bad yet I keep watching....

3 comments:

Robyn said...

i say chris s. is leaving tonight, although it should be sanjaya. read my ranting post on the matter!

Kate said...

I hearya girlfriend!

Scott said...

Looks like Robyn was right, and Katy was wrong again.