Monday, March 5, 2007

Bikini Time

I know what you are thinking...it is only march...not warm enough for swimsuits. But it will be in May in Puerto Rico. Sean and I will be heading to Puerto Rico in May for a much needed vacation! We are staying at the cutest house...make sure to check out the 180 degree view. The house is about 10 minutes from the closest beach. Besides the beach there is tons of other stuff to see and do there. Rum anyone? Check out the Bacardi rum distillery. Plus the only rain forest in the US park services. Is it May yet?

3 comments:

Dan said...

Sounds like fun! I'm jealous, but Shari and I are saving for our big "vacation" at the end of the year. You and Sean better at least bring some of that rum back with you!

Kate said...

You betcha...you can't visit a rum distillery and not bring back rum! Besides I love RUM...Mai Tai's anyone?

Unknown said...

Sounds like a blast! I'm so jealous! Can I go too?