Wednesday, March 21, 2007

New skills for Max....


Saturday night Jenn, Max and I met Lily, Andrew, Ben and Eric (good friend of Andrew's) in down town Seattle. It was awesome to see Lily, Andrew and Ben since I hadn't seen them for at least a year. It was also nice meeting Eric who was quite the character :-). Jenn directed us to the Pyramid brewery which the boys didn't realize was "The Pryamid" Brewery as in the ones who make the apricot beer. I swear from this point on in the evening they worshiped Jenn!

Since it was St. Patrick's day the boys were on a beer quest which then resulted in much toasting. We were toasting everything and I mean everything... Well of course boys, beer, and baby boys resulted in them teaching Max to toast. Beer glasses to sippy cup! I really wish I had brought my camera because it was quite the hilarious site. All parties were quite amused. Max would smile and clap and the boys would laugh. All in all Max thought the boys were quite amusing...they kept doing voices and impressions the entire meal. Jenn said he has never sat happily at a restaurant that long before. All in all an excellent and quite funny evening.

No comments: