Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Could it really get any worse?

Idol last night was terrible. Even my favorites weren't that good! Oh and news flash there are other latin singer besides Santana (who I love) and Gloria Estefan (she is alright). First off Gloria's songs are not really all that hard to sing range wise. They are fun songs no question about that but Simon was right they are not singers songs. Second Chris murdered the Santana song. Rob Thomas was ten times or more better than his attempt. Not a good song choice for him. I know I'm a little biased since I hate Justin Timberlake and Chris reminds me of him...but still I don't think he will make the final. Jordan and Blake were my favorites and I do have to admit that Sanjaya wasn't totally awful just mostly awful. So now for what I sure you all have been waiting for with much anticipation, my predictions!

Bottom Three: Phil, Haley, Chris
Going home: Haley (I still don't think she was wearing a hot enough outfit this week, Sean was looking for some more clevage!)

3 comments:

Dan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dan said...

I was hard for me to decide whether I thought Phil or Haley would be the one to go home tonight. Maybe one of us will actually be right this week?

Chris said...

Have you heard of this site www.votefortheworst.com ? I guess Howard Stern (one of my least favorite people on the radio) has been pushing it on his show for the last 2 or 3 weeks. Maybe that explains Sanjaya, I think he is the one they are pushing for.