Monday, April 9, 2007

Its been a while....


I know it has been a while since my last post. I'm recovering from having tendonistis in both of my forearms and was trying to take a break from all computer use. The problem started about 2 months in my right arm. I moved to mousing with my left hand and then got it in my left arm too. After getting a whole new setup at work thanks to the ergonomic lady, I'm hopefully on the road to recovery. This whole experience has been an eye opening experience to how repetive actions can cause serious problems if not done properly. As a bonus I get to wear these extremely stylish arm bands on both forearms! Let me tell you they are a perfect accent to every outfit! I'm definately styling!!!

1 comment:

Dan said...

I was starting to wonder if you had given up on blogging! Welcome back