Friday, April 13, 2007

TGIF!


It has been an extremely long and busy week! I'm so glad that it is almost over!!! I just have to get through today and then I can relax for 2 days before starting it all over next week. I 'm starting a count down of the days left until my trip to Puerto Rico! I can't wait to go to the airport and get my trip started. I still need to get a new swim suit and some new beach clothes...I mean you can't go on a beach vacation with out at least getting one or two new outfits right? I'm thinking a cute sun dress and a cute jersey skirt to go over my swim suit...not the really short ones! Perhaps I'll go shopping this weekend.....

1 comment:

Chris said...

How many days left till Puerto Rico? You guys are going to have a blast! My parents just left on an 18 day cruise, they start in New Orleans..go through the Panama Canal...then go up the Mexican coast making stops in Acapulco, Cabo, LA, and San Fran...then final destination is Vancouver. I'm really jealous of them, and of your trip. I need a vacation too! Don't forget, how many days to PR?