Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Who is a goin' home...


I'm not sure what is about this season of American Idol but it is just not thrilling me as much as last season. Everyone just seems kinda of flat with the exception of Jordan. I think she is radiating the most personality. Sanjaya was slightly better this week but still awful. However I think he will sadly stick around another week.

Bottom three: Sanjaya, Haley, Phil
Goin' home: Haley

It was a tough call between her and phil however I don't think she is working the "HOT" factor enough. As Sean put it "I need to see more clevage before I vote for her again."

In other reality TV news: Mariela went home on the "The search for the next doll" Yes I'm still watching...sad I know! This week the girls had to learn a new song and dance in one day on a tour bus from LA to Vegas. They were practicing on a moving bus in stilletos. Quite amusing let me tell you. I can't decide if the show is a positive thing for women or not. They keep encouraging the girls to be confident and that you can't be sexy if you are not confident. However then they have them wearing very skimpy outfits and doing suggestive dance moves. I'm all for liberation and love your body but not sell your body. I think it would be awesome if this country was more open and liberal when it came to expressing your sexaully and your body.

Updates about "America's next top model to come" I'm sure all my reader are waiting in rapture for those updates! :-)

1 comment:

Chris said...

Shouldn't there be a law against dancing in heels, in a tour bus, while it is driving down the road? I would be OK if they were in tennis shoes, but the heels just pushes it over the edge!