Thursday, April 19, 2007

A pleasantly shocking idol

Sanjaya finally went home on American Idol! I was very happy to see him go home. If I had done a prediction this week I would have gotten it wrong. I thought Chris would have gone home. I was shocked that Blake and Lakisha were the next lowest votes. I didn't actually watch Tues episode until the result show are airing hence no prediction.

In other reality TV news... Melissa S. went home on the dolls. I was happy to see her go...she had a bit of an attitude problem. My prediction is that Melissa R. will win it all. Although it could really be any of the three left since Robin is a bit unpredictable. I really think she would keep them all if she could. She gets so choked up when she has to eliminate one...it is really quite cute.

No comments: