Thursday, May 24, 2007

In search of a new purse!

It is time for a new purse. It has been time for some time now, but I can't find one I like. I have approximately 20ish purse already but I'm sick of them all. I just really want a new one. I've looked and looked and looked and haven't found the perfect one. While we were in Puerto Rico I scoured all the shops in Old San Juan but with no luck. Apparently I'm too picky.

I found a few possibilities in Macy's the other day...but I wasn't sure about a Kelly green purse. My brother-in-law said it would look good with the right outfit, but I don't tend to match my purses with my outfits. I mean if it is really going to clash I will use a different purse but otherwise....

I also looked at some lesport sac bags...but I wasn't in love with any of the patterns. I keep thinking about the green purse so perhaps I will go back and get it.

What do you guys think about a green purse (I mean a fairly green like grass green)? It was a nine west purse but I haven't had any luck finding it online.

Also any thoughts on borrowing purses...there are websites where you can borrow purse for a monthly fee. What do you think? I feel like that might help my purse fetish but I"m not sure if it would be worth the monthly cost.

Man I really want a new purse...I think about it all the time...not sure if that is healthy!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

well green my dear sister is always good, however given your vast purse selection that your completely sick of the right move might be to rearrange (*sp*). Or more bluntly, cut up some of the old ones and make a new one. Why buy when you've got infinite creativity at your finger tips. :)