Thursday, May 31, 2007

New favorite website: Pandora

I've updated my current obsession website to be Pandora. Pandora is radio from the "Music Genome Project." So basically you can create stations based on an artist or song and then it will find other music that is similar. Than you can rate the music thumbs up- play more like this or thumbs down-don't play this anymore. The more you rate the better your station gets. It is so awesome. You can also share stations with friends. I'm currently listening to my Nickelback station. I also have a Anna Nalick station and well as a Pon de Replay station (when I need some upbeat dance type music). Check it out! Or if you already have some stations I would love to hear them so send me them in e-mail!

4 comments:

Shari said...

Ok, that's creepy - I just posted on my blog about Pandora also. Weird.

Dan said...

You guys are starting to share one brain!

Anonymous said...

See my stations at http://www.pandora.com/people/pandora9291

Kate said...

I bookmarked both Josh and Shari's profiles so I think I can listen to your stations whenever I want! Super cool! I didn't know I could do that.