Thursday, May 31, 2007

Today's Smile: Lego Art

I found this interesting article on CNN today about a man who stop being a lawyer to do Lego art. I was thinking what is Lego art. I was thinking giant statues of Harry Potter however it was so much cooler. You can find out more information and see some of him pieces at his website. The pieces are very cool and really do look like art. He currently has an exhibit at a museum. Can you imagine Lego's in a museum. Legos are now "high brow" The whole concept just makes me giggle. I love Legos and used to play with them all the time as a kid. So it is almost like part of childhood is in a museum. However the sculptures are so much cooler than something I would make. Definitely check it out!

1 comment:

Chris said...

Wow, that is cool! I saw that he spends $200,000 a year on Legos. Dang. I like the people the best.