Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Still alive.....barely!

So far today has been a bit rough. I'm still exhausted from my weekend festivities. This weekend was my friend Shari's bridal weekend. It started Friday night with hanging out at their place and then sleeping over and then ended Monday morning at a hotel downtown where we stayed Sat and Sun night. It was a super fun time involving lots of eating, girl time, and some drinking. I'll try to post some pictures later today or tomorrow. I know I always say that but I really will this time.

I'm trying to get some work done however I really just feel like crawling under my desk and sleeping. Hopefully I sleep better tonight than last night.

1 comment:

Chris said...

Man, still tired on Tuesday afternoon...must have been some weekend! Are you sure it was just "some" drinking?? Just kidding!