Friday, May 4, 2007

A week from today....

A week from today I'll be on an airplane on my way to Puerto Rico! I can't wait. Sean and I talk about it constantly. I have already started packing and getting ready for the trip. I feel like this vacation is exactly what Sean and I need. We haven't had a vacation just the two of us since our honeymoon almost 3 years ago. I can't wait to lay out on the beach and splash around in the ocean. I also looking forward to seeing the only rainforest in the US park services. I plan on taking tons and tons of photographs of everything. Photography is a newish hobby of mine. I have a digital SLR camera and with the new lens Sean bought me for christmas I should be able to take some awesome shots. Check back in two weeks for photos from our trip.

No comments: