Thursday, May 31, 2007

Walking Google Ad


I love google and all google related products. If only could only get them to pay me for all the advertising I do for them! My favorite google product right now is the calendar. I love that I can keep like 5 different calendars (could have more if I wanted). I have my normal calendar for all my appt and activities. I have an exercise calendar to keep track of when I workout and for how long. I also have a birthday calendar to keep track of every one's birthday's because I totally suck at remembering. I have a reminders calendar to help me remember to pay certain bills and other things I need to do. You assign each calendar a different color and you can choose to display whichever calendars you want. For example Natalie and I shared our calendars with one another other. I generally have her calendar unchecked because I don't need to know what she is doing everyday. However if were are trying to plan a visit and can overlay her calendar and easily see when she is available. It is seriously the best tool ever! Especially since I'm on my computer all day at work everyday. If any one wants to check it out and doesn't have a gmail account just let me know and I'll send you an invite. Seriously why don't they pay me....maybe I should send someone and e-mail!

1 comment:

Dan said...

Google could also pay me... Lately I've been using Google, Google Reader, Google News, Google Maps and Blogger!