Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Job Hunt!

I have officially started my job hunt for our move. It is a very daunting task filled with schmoozing and nightmares. I'm having to come up with all my possible contacts to see if they know anyone who knows anyone who could help me get a job in Dayton. So if any of you have an contacts with employees who work defense stuff like Lockheed Martin, Northrop Grumman, ITT,.... please let me know. A referal often goes better than just submitting a resume on their website. Also if any of you want to review my resume (tons of fun I know) let me know.

As for the nightmares...they started our last night in Puerto Rico. Sean woke me up because I was wimpering in terror....hopefully that isn't a bad omen.

Keep your fingers crossed for a quick job offer!

1 comment:

Shari said...

YOU CAN DO IT!!!!!!