Tuesday, May 1, 2007

The end is in sight......

With my trip only less than two weeks away you would think I would be on the down hill, however it will be an uphill battle to the finish! I'm swamped at work between my two groups. Everyone should keep their fingers crossed that I get everything done on that front before I leave. As for my personal life the list keeps getting longer...

Here it is so far:
1. Call House of Brides
2. Find an alterist for Megs wedding
3. Pack
4. Clean the house
5. Find someone to baby sit my herbs.....(maybe Heather can do that and Charlie)
6. Organize trip to maine this weekend
7. Pack for trip to maine
8. Work 9 hours each day (mon - thurs)
9. Exercise at least 3 times per week
10. Mail cell phone rebates and saftey form
11. Call cell phone company to get phone adjusted for Puerto Rico

I'm sure I will come up with more later....It will definately be a sprint to the finish! At least I'll be able to relax once I get there :-)

1 comment:

Chris said...

Yeah but only 85% percent of lists actually get 60% completed. Another made up statistic from Wikihow.com. Good luck on your tasks, just think in 2 weeks you'll be on the beach laughing at all of us at home working!